Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bleeding Dusk by Colleen Gleason

Okay, I'm going to post really quickly about all the books I have been reading in the last two months. I'm terrible about keeping up with my reviews but I still want to keep track of what I read and when. So here we go.

Bleeding Dusk is the third installment in the Gardella Vampire Chronicles. I didn't enjoy this book as much as I did the first two though the cliff hanger at the end annoyed me to no end that I have to wait until August for the next one. Maybe I'm getting so used to the characters and how they act that it is getting a little predictable. I don't let myself predict things so I was still surprised, but it just wasn't all that suspenseful. And okay I'll say it, the romance was lacking a little. Even when Victoria gets kissed by Max, it didn't progress anything in their relationship. Anyway, I'll keep reading the series because I'm hooked now but I can stand the wait.

Scroll down if you are interested in the other books I have read.

photo from Amazon.com

2 comments:

Booklogged said...

I was frustrated by how ditzy Victoria was in this book. It's like she doesn't have a brain.

Framed said...

I haven't even had a chance to read the first one yet. Someday.