Friday, November 12, 2010

Two more books under my belt

#11 History of Love by Nicole Krauss: I really really liked this book. It was a great weaving of three stories brought together at the end. All the characters were so interesting to read but never really overpowered the story. Really sweet.

#12 Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt: This is a very loose non-fiction about famous murder trial. Although the author takes a very long time even getting to the murder. It was an interesting look at Savannah and makes me want to visit there all the more, but it amazed me that if this was non-fiction how much information the author was privy to. He does say he takes some liberties. It's very much an ode to Savannah then about this trial.

1 comment:

Framed said...

I'd like to visit Savannah as well. Maybe that should be where we go on vacation if we ever go.