Monday, January 21, 2008

The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale


I've had many people tell me about this book and how good it is that I finally read it. I have all of Shannon Hale's books but have yet only read two and now three so far. This is the first in her series and I really liked it. At times, I would predict how things would turn out but then had to second guess myself until the truth was revealed and I learned my predictions were right. Mostly, though I didn't know what would happen and the way the story unfolded was brilliant. Everyone should read this book.

photo from BarnesandNoble.com

3 comments:

Booklogged said...

I'm reading Book of a Thousand Days right now and am really liking it. I loved Goose Girl.

Anonymous said...

I just read my first Shannon Hale book, Austenland, and enjoyed it. I've got A Book of A Thousand Days currently checked out from the library but I haven't started it yet. Many people have told me Goose Girl is great so now it's on my TBR.

Framed said...

I'm so glad you liked it. It's sort of become a family treasure. At least one we all agree on.